People working for the LST project in La Palma should read the following safety instructions before travelling to La Palma:
There is a Safety Contact Person at each institution of the LST collaboration. You will need to interact with her/him to get access to the LST site. Find your Contact Person at the basic safety document.
Special working procedures at other areas of the LST1 site:
- Work at height at the telescope mechanical structure and camera access tower.
- Work with the cherry picker in English and Spanish
- Work at the energy container.
- Work at the drive container. NOT AVAILABLE YET: contact A. Fiasson at LAPP.
- Work at the IT container.
- Work with the reference laser.